How is the price of a professional DJ with a trade license calculated ?
I calculate this for you using the example of a 6 hour event:
- Preliminary consultation: approx. 1.0 hrs.
- Preparation of the wishes and music for your event: approx. 1.5 hrs.
- Loading at the warehouse: 0.5 to 1 hour.
- Journey to your celebration: approx. 1.0 hrs.
- Set-up of the sound & light system incl. test: approx. 2.0 hrs.
- DJ working time at your event: 6,0 hrs.
- Dismantling of the sound & light system: approx. 1.5 hrs.
- Departure from your party: approx. 1.0 hrs.
That makes together then evenly times approx: 15 -16 hrs.
Here is a small list of important price information
- the care and maintenance of the DJ equipment
- Insurance of the sound and lighting system
- Public liability insurance and Gema fees
- Advanced training seminars
- Staying technically up to date
- as well as the acquisition of new sound carriers.
- A vehicle for transport and its maintenance
Also not yet included are the costs for advertising such as the entries in advertising platforms. The printing of flyers - advertising tarpaulins - business cards and costs for a professional homepage.