How is the price of a professional DJ with trade licence calculated ?
I will calculate this for you using the example of a 6 hour event:
- Preliminary consultation: approx. 1.0 hrs.
- Preparation of wishes and music for your event: approx. 1.5 hrs.
- Loading in stock: 0.5 to 1 hour.
- Directions to your party: approx. 1.0 hrs.
- Setup of the sound & light system incl. test: approx. 2.0 hrs.
- DJ time at your event: 6.0 hrs.
- Dismantling of the sound & light system: approx. 1.5 hours
- Departure from your party: approx. 1.0 hrs.
- Unloading at the warehouse, as well as storage: 0.5 to 1 hour.
That makes together then times evenly approx: 15 -16 hours
Here still a small listing of important price information
- the care and maintenance of the DJ equipment
- Insurance of sound and light equipment
- Business liability insurance and Gema fees
- Advanced training seminars
- Stay technically up to date
- and the acquisition of new phonograms.
- A vehicle for transport and maintenance
Also not yet included are the costs for advertising such as entries in advertising platforms. The printing of flyer advertising tarpaulins, business cards and costs for a professional homepage.